You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
- Download WordAid for Windows (259.1 kB)
- Source code and VisualStudio 2003 project files for version 220.127.116.11
- Download WordAid for Windows (9.4 MB)
- Self-extracting installer of the 30 day trial version
- Download WordAid for Windows (5.8 MB)
- Windows installer for free unsupported version
- Download WordAid for Windows (896.1 kB)
- Swedish version - free full installer - speech and program zipped as separate installers
Latest version that works with Clicker 5 to provide word lists to grids. - Read more
A word listing program that can work cooperatiivly with Special Access to Windows and Clicker 5. As the user types words starting with the letter(s) typed are presented for selection in strict alphabetical order from a lexicon of words, the abc lists. After a space or punctuation words from a topic list are presented to the user.
The lists can be accessed by the keyboard or mouse and the list and/or selected words can be spoken using SAPI text-to-speech. New words can be added to the list byt the user or helper but this is not an automatic process. Wordlists can be built from text files and the lists can be edited.
The program is available in English and Swedish versions, the source code for the Swedish version will be available shortly.