You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
- Download SUITEKeys for Windows (4.18Mb)
- Windows Installer
- Download SUITEKeys for Windows (6.61Mb)
- Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine 4.0
- Download SUITEKeys for Windows (2.32)
- Microsoft Speech Text-to-Speech Engine 4.0a
- Download SUITEKeys for Windows (0.83Mb)
- Microsoft SAPI SDK 4.0
- Download SUITEKeys for all platforms (67.8Mb)
- Source code - you do not need to download this to run the program
Suite Keys current release - Read more
From the authors:
This file contains notes for SUITEKeys 1.0 for Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, and 2000/XP.
SUITEKeys is a continuous speech understanding interface for motor-impaired PC users. In contrast to other speech recognition systems, it provides access to all available PC functionality. This is accomplished by modeling speech interaction at the linguistic level of the physical keyboard and mouse.
For additional information on the SUITEKeys concept, see:
- Bill Manaris, Valanne MacGyvers, and Michail Lagoudakis, “A Listening Keyboard for Users with Motor Impairments-A Usability Study,” International Journal of Speech Technology 5, Dec. 2002, pages 371-388.
- Bill Manaris, Renée McCauley, and Valanne MacGyvers, “An Intelligent Interface for Keyboard and Mouse Control--Providing Full Access to PC Functionality via Speech,” Proceedings of 14th International Florida AI Research Symposium (FLAIRS-01), Key West, FL, May 2001, pp. 182-188.
- Bill Manaris, Valanne MacGyvers, and Michail Lagoudakis, “Speech Input for Mobile Computing Devices,” Proceedings of 12th International Florida AI Research Symposium (FLAIRS-99), Orlando, FL, May 1999, pp. 286-292.
- Bill Manaris and Alan Harkreader, “SUITEKeys: A Speech Understanding Interface for the Motor-Control Challenged,” Proceedings of The Third International ACM Conference on Assistive Technologies (ASSETS ’98), Marina del Ray, pp. 108-115, Apr. 1998.