Gaze Talk -OATS Forge
You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
Sorry - there are no downloads for this project yet.
From the Authors:
The goal of the GazeTalk project is to develop an eye-tracking based ACC system that supports several languages, facilitates fast text entry, and is both sufficiently feature-complete to be deployed as the primary AAC tool for users, yet sufficiently flexible and technically advanced to be used for research purposes. The system is designed for several target languages, initially Danish, English, Italian, German and Japanese.
- web – browser
- Multimedia – player
- PDF – reader
- letter and word prediction, and word completion
- speech output
- can be operated by gaze, headtracking, mouse, joystick, or any other pointing device
- supports step-scanning (new!)
- supports users with low precision in their movements, or trackers with low accuracy
- allows the user to use Dasher inside GazeTalk and to transfer the text written in Dasher back to GazeTalk
This may also be a useful predictive communication system for literate people who use a mouse to access the computer (as well as eye-gaze).