You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
About this project
Enable Viacam can be used as a full alternative or as a complement to a conventional computer mouse. It is especially useful for people with motor impairments in their hands or their arms (due to bone injuries, ALS, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy, amputations, etc.). Enable Viacam provides them with an effective and reliable solution for human-computer interaction.
- Hands-Free: Control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands — the pointer will obey!
- Unobtrusive: Works with any good webcam. No cables, no dots, no additional hardware required.
- Flexible: Click and choose clicking options by way of either pointer dwelling or by external means.
- User-centred: Developed and tested in close collaboration with users from the APPC Cerebral Palsy Centre in Tarragona (Spain).
- Customizable: Pointer speed, movement acceleration and smoothness, dwelling time, and many other variables can be adjusted to fit the user's needs.
- Mature: Based on the award winning Facial Mouse software.
- Cross-platform: currently, eViacam runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Linux (KDE/GNOME)
More information and downloads: http://viacam.org
eViacam is realeased under GNU/GPL license.