Click-Catch(C) is an autoclicker. It means it simulates mouse clicks with constant intervals of time.
You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
Click-Catch(C) available options:
- You may choose which button to simulate between left/right/middle mouse buttons.
- You can also set single or double click.
- There are two "hot keys" available. You must enable them in settings. "hot keys" are disabled by default.
Combination of "control"+"x" pressed together at once starts clicking, "control"+"s" stops.
- In cases, when you cannot use "hot keys" to start/stop clicking, there are two buttons implemented.
To start simulation press "START" button or press "STOP" to stop it
- You may also need to change time interval between clicks.
You can set its value from 10 hours to 100 miliseconds.
Minimal step is 50 miliseconds.
- There is a possiblity to save your settings. Settings are stored in Windows Registry File.
Click-Catch(c) has no instalation procedure (it's only one file after all!)
so it can not delete its entry after deinstalation (delete).
It has however an option called "clear WinRegFile entry".
Use it freely, it is harmless.
- You can check if there is new version available to download easely. Simply chose Help/Check for update!