Virtual Magnifying Glass
You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
Virtual Magnifying Glass is a free, open source, screen magnification tool for Windows and Linux. It is simple, customizable, and easy-to-use.
- PC computer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 or 95
- or any Linux Distribution
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution and at least 16-bit colors recommended
- A good display adapter and CPU recommended for smooth performance
- Multiple-display systems are supported on Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4/2000/XP
- Multiple-display systems are not supported on Windows 95 (Magnifying Glass will be run in the primary display only)
- On multiple-display systems, the magnifying glass may not display at the correct location if the monitors have a vertical offset between them.