You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
Added links to www.oatsoft.org - Read moreNow available as a portable version or Windows Installer.
- Aids you if you have difficulty speaking or you have an audience that contains people with sight problems (visual impairments, low vision or blind) or who have dyslexia;
- Helps you access presentations when there is no speaker and you are partially sighted;
- Creates engaging school activities such as reading stores created by students;
- Simple to use as you just select a presentation and it runs in PowerPoint as usual;
- Speaks the text on any presentation and uses standard Windows speech;
- Waits for text to appear and animation effects to play before speaking;
- Will speak hidden 'alternative text' for pictures, graphics shapes and text;
- Lets you add instant narration to presentations without the need to record speech;
- Is a useful tool for testing presentation accessibility when using a screen reader;
- Is mature with 1000s of downloads and several reviews from people who have found it useful;
- Free (gratis - as in 'free beer'). No purchase, registration or adverts, you just download and run it;
- Free (libre - as in 'free speech'). The Open Source License guarantees you the freedom to make copies and to alter its behaviour;
- Is listed on DMOZ and on Google web directories;
Find out more on the PowerTalk home page.