You must read the disclaimer before downloading.
Picture Slide Show current release. - Read more
What the authors say:
Picture Slide Show lets you continuously displays all the pictures in a folder. You can tell it which folder to look at and how long to display a picture for.
Picture Slide Show can display ICO, BMP, EMF, GIF, JPG, PNG, and WMF files.
Picture Slide Show is easy to use. Features include:
- Maximum time to show slide show (after which it is stopped). This allows PCs to go into standby mode.
- Sort pictures before displaying, including real randomness (all images are randomly displayed before they're shown again)
- Command line start-up: if you provide a folder when starting Picture Slide Show, the slide show begins immediately. This is useful for creating autostart CDs. Other command-line switches let you set various options.
- Include subfolders
- Shortcut keys for complete keyboard control
- Picture cache results in pictures being displayed more quickly.
- Pictures are displayed continuously or the show stops after all pictures have been displayed.
- Option of exiting when the picture slide show is stopped.
- Smoother image transition using the Clear image after each display option.
- Disable screen saver during show.
- Manual mode lets you control the slide show using the keyboard. The next picture is not automatically displayed until you decide.
- The picture list can be rescanned when the show is being wrapped around. This lets you add pictures to a running show knowing they’ll be picked up when the show wraps around.
- Help file